"The workshop made me take an honest look at myself and address my health issues."
- Sherry S, Illinois
- Sherry S, Illinois
Hilton Head Health 2016 special events/workshops
|HIlton Head Health hosts world-renowned speakers like Caitlin Kiernan and Fawn Germer talking on subjects ranging from overcoming adversity to work-life balance along with fun, interactive workshops and events that provide guests with the tools to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Learn about our special offers here.
H3 Healthy Kitchen Events
LOVE AT FIRST BITE
In the spirit of Valentine’s Day our Healthy Kitchen Chefs will prepare a healthy gourmet meal that will have you falling in love at first bite. Whether you are with your sweetie or without, this special chef’s table dinner is one you won’t want to miss!
• Bang Bang Shrimp- Coconut and panko breaded shrimp, baked until golden brown and tossed with a sweet and spicy orange chili glaze (100 calories)
• Wild Mushroom Risotto- Creamy brown rice risotto made with parmesan and wild mushrooms (80 Calories)
• Beef Tenderloin Oscar- served with grilled asparagus, jumbo lump crab, and finished with hollandaise sauce (300 Calories)
• Death by Chocolate Trio- Chocolate Mousse, White Chocolate Covered Strawberry and Chocolate Soufflé (200 Calories)
CHEF'S TABLE: WINTER DINNER PARTY
Don't let your social life go into hibernation this winter! Join us for a cozy yet sophisticated dinner party in our festive Healthy Kitchen. Sit down for a wintry feast that covers everything from a wonderfully rich and savory soup, to an elegant main dish and of course a truly delectable chocolate dessert. This hearty midwinter's meal showcases the bounty of the season and pairs especially well delicious wines, hand selected with each course.
MENU• Roasted Butternut Squash Soup- garnished with spiced pecans (75 Calories)
• Roasted Balsamic and Cranberry Crostini- creamy brie cheese, on a toasted whole wheat baguette (130 Calories)
• Spiced Apple Stuffed Pork Tenderloin- roasted sweet potato mash, and garlic white wine sautéed kale finished with a pomegranate sherry sauce (330 Calories)
• Cheese Course
• Hot Cocoa Cupcake- Topped with house-made toasted marshmallow (140 Calories)