Knock Out Heart Disease by John LippettApril 2, 2016
TRX: Reverse LungeApril 2, 2016
Mother’s Day is May 10! It’s the perfect day to honor all the women in your life – whether it’s your mom, grandmother, wife, aunt, sister, or a friend. What better way to show your appreciation and gratitude than one of these creative, healthy gifts? Many have conservative price points, so you don’t have to break the bank to find a great health-conscious gift. You might even want to treat yourself to one!
- Babycakes: Erin McKenna is the chef and owner of Babycakes, NYC. She specializes in vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, and food sensitivity treats . Her bakery items are magical and her cookbooks are beautifully designed to help you make substitutions and health-conscious improvements that take traditional recipes to a healthy level. (List Price: $24.00)
- Fabletics Active Wear: Fabletics is a line of active wear and accessories co-founded by actress Kate Hudson. You can find high quality choices for Yoga, running, gym and cycling clothing. (Complete outfits starting as low as $24.99.)
- Personalize a Home-Cooked Meal: Nothing says love like spending time together! Select some of our H3 Healthy Kitchen healthy recipes to prepare a nutritious, home cooked meal for mom and the entire family. Make sure you get a shopping list together and have all the right ingredients so all mom has to do is sit, relax and enjoy!
- Ninja Kitchen Systems Pulse Blender: This small kitchen appliance goes beyond smoothies and protein drinks. With 550-watts of power you can crush ice, puree fruits and vegetables and knead bread dough. Single serve blending cups, processing bowl and attachments are included. (List Price: $79.99)
- Under Armour “Gotta Have It” Tote: The perfect bag to meet all your gym needs. Interior and exterior pockets, large main compartment, padded laptop divider and removable laundry bag are just a few it’s many features. Available in a variety of awesome colors! (List price: $69.99)
- Mio Workout Wonder Muscle Gel: This invigorating muscle cream is great for pre or post workout and really helps to speed up the recovery of your muscles. It contains arnica, magnesium, horse chestnut, murumuru butter and fresh spearmint. (List price: $33.00)
- Vosges Haut Super Dark Chocolate Bars: Dark chocolate is a super food in its own right with a whole list of health benefits. For those moments that call for a sweet, but healthy, indulgence check out this gourmet line of products that combine other super foods with dark chocolate. Coconut Ash and Banana, Acai and Golden Berry, Guajillo and Chipotle, Matcha Green Tea and Spirulina, Reishi Mushroom and Walnut are a few of your options. (List price: $7.50)
- For an extra special treat, pamper her with a relaxing and transformative trip to The Indigo Spa at Hilton Head Health with our Special Spa Day Package. She can rejuvenate with a 50-minute Coneflower Facial and a 50-minute Custom Massage.