10 Healthy-Habit Holiday Gift IdeasApril 2, 2016
2014—REVEALING YOUR CHARACTERApril 2, 2016
5 heads Cauliflower, (6in heads) cut into medium size florets
2/3 cup Butter, unsalted
1/2 Cup AP flour
10 Cup Skim milk, heated
½ tsp. White pepper
1 ¼ tsp. Nutmeg
1 2/3 Cup Gruyere cheese, shredded
1 2/3 Cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Cut cauliflower into florets, then put in steamer for about 5 minutes.
- While cauliflower is steaming, in a saucepan melt butter, and add flour making a roux.
- Pour the hot milk in the roux and whisk until it comes to a boil and starts to thicken.
- Once thick pull off the heat and add salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
- Spray hotel pan, place cauliflower in pan then drizzle milk mixture over the cauliflower until covered.
- Bake in oven for about 15-20 minutes at 350 degrees.
Serving size: ½ cup
Fat: 6 grams