Last of the Leftovers: Turkey Reuben by Carrie AdamsApril 2, 2016
2-Step Basil VinaigretteApril 2, 2016
We LOVE Hummus here in the H3 Healthy Kitchen and we love St. Patrick’s Day. So of course, we had to share our special hummus recipe to celebrate the green-hued holiday. Enjoy our Edamame Hummus recipe. It’s the perfect, healthy dip or appetizer accompanied with some flatbread or raw veggies.
1 bag (12 ounces) Frozen shelled edamame
2 cloves Garlic
2 T Tahini
3 T Lemon juice, fresh
2 T Olive oil
¾ tsp Salt
½ tsp Cumin, ground
¼ tsp Black pepper
- Bring edamame to a boil in a medium saucepan with enough water to cover; cook, stirring occasionally, about 3 minutes.
- Drain in a colander and run under cold water.
- Pulse edamame, garlic, tahini, juice, oil, salt, cumin and pepper in a food processor until mixture is the consistency of guacamole; add water 1 tablespoon at a time if too thick.
- Cover and refrigerate until party time.
- Serve with pita toasts, peppers or your favorite veggies for dipping.
Serving Size: ¼ cup
Calories: 90 kcal
Fat: 6 grams