Book Review: Strength Training Anatomy 3rd EditionApril 2, 2016
Fitness Friday: Muscle MobilityApril 2, 2016
2 cups Quinoa, cooked (about 3/4 cup uncooked)
¼ cup Egg substitute
1cup Zucchini, shredded
1 cup Sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
1/2 cup Canadian bacon, diced
1/4 cup Parsley, chopped
2 Tbs. Parmesan cheese, shredded
2 green onions, sliced
¼ teaspoon Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix to combine.
- Lightly spray a mini muffin tin with non-stick spray and spoon mixture to the top of each cup.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the edges of the cups are golden brown.
- Let cool for at least 5 minutes before removing from the mini muffin tin.
Serves: 14 Serving Size: 1 Calories: 100 Fat: 4 grams Protein: 6 grams Carbohydrates: 8 grams Sodium: 180 milligrams Fiber: 1 gram