All-Natural? Cage Free? What Does It All Mean…April 2, 2016
Top 10 Reasons To Follow the Mediterranean DietApril 2, 2016
This sweet and healthy recipe will help you can be good to your tastebuds and to your body.
3 quarts Prickly pear sorbet
1 cup Sugar
4 cups Water
¼ cup Fresh lime juice
- Plan ahead and freeze ice cream bowl the night or day before.
- In food processor, process prickly pears, sugar and water followed by mixing in lime juice.
- Place prickly pear mixture in ice cream freezer bowl. Turn mixture until thick and semi-frozen.
- Place sorbet in a metal bowl or pan and allow it to freeze for at least 4 hours before serving.
- Use ¾ ounce scoop for each serving.
Serving size 3/4 ounce
0 grams of fat