Thai Peanut Chicken SatayMarch 21, 2018
Basil HummusApril 3, 2018
Simple, flavorful, and nutritious, this recipe has it all! Our orange mustard glazed pork chop is just as simple as it is full of flavor! Chef’s Note: This recipe is great with chicken, too!
||Orange juice, fresh
||Whole grain Dijon mustard
|3 each (4 oz.)
||Pork chop, fat trimmed
|1 ½ each
||Red onion, cut into 12 wedges
||Lime juice, fresh
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Combine orange juice, marmalade, and mustard into a small saucepot over medium heat.
- Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until thickened and slightly syrupy.
- Heat an oven, safe, large, sauté pan, add oil and heat.
- Season pork with salt and pepper.
- Once oil and pan are hot, add pork and sear, about 2 minutes on each side.
- Transfer pork to an oven-safe pan.
- Add rosemary, onion wedges, and fresh lime juice to pan. Pour sauce over pork and place in the oven. Cook for 5-7 minutes or until pork reaches desired internal temperature (140 degrees suggested).
- Remove from oven top with 1 tablespoon of sauce on each pork chop.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Nutrition: Servings: 3 | Serving size: 1 pork chop (4 ounce) with 1 Tablespoon sauce | Calories: 230 | Fat: 7 grams | Sodium: 300 milligrams | Carbohydrates: 17 grams | Protein: 25 grams | Fiber: 1 gram