Time management is something that many people struggle with, especially when it comes to exercising, and even more so during holidays. This weekend is Easter weekend and for many of you out there it might be a slightly busier time than normal and it might be that much more challenging to fit time in for exercise. Maybe you have family coming in town and need to tidy the place up, or maybe you are hosting an Easter egg hunt and you are simply swamped with finding places to put those eggs. Or maybe this is just a typical weekend for you. Whatever your case is, today’s Fitness Friday is all about killing two birds with one stone.
Cleaning up the house and exercising are two activities that most people feel are important. Why not free up your schedule a little bit by doing them both at the same time! Here are a few reasons why exercising while cleaning may benefit you;
- Less Laundry: You are in clothes that you don’t mind getting dirty (1 pair of dirty clothes as opposed to 2)
- More time in the week for other things
- Exercising makes cleaning more fun
- Cleaning is a good way to kill time during recovery periods
- It’s fun to listen to music during cleaning time and exercise time
Just to name a few. Man, it just seems like exercising and cleaning were made for each other, right! Below is a video demonstrating one of many ways you could incorporate exercising into your cleaning time. Enjoy! =D