1 ¼ cup Flour
½ cups Brown Sugar
2 teaspoon Baking Soda
½ teaspoon Cinnamon
¼ teaspoon Salt
¼ cup Butter, Unsalted, softened
½ cup Non-Fat buttermilk
¾ cup Granulated Sugar
2 Tablespoons Cornstarch
1 cup Water
6 cups Blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a small bowl mix brown sugar, flour, butter, buttermilk, spices, baking soda and salt.
- Mix until butter is evenly distributed.
- In a medium sauce pot, mix sugar and cornstarch.
- Add water, and cook until you have made sugar syrup.
- About 5 minutes.
- In a medium size Pyrex dish, place blueberries in dish, then pour sugar syrup over blueberries.
- Then place cobbler mixture over the top.
- Bake in oven for about 30-45 minutes.
- Serve warm with your favorite low calorie ice cream.
Number of servings: 20
Serving Size: 1/20th of the pan
Fat: 4.5 grams