This a game designed to help you experience a variety of fitness components through cardio, resistance, core, mind/body, and circuit training during your stay at H3. Fitgo is similar to Bingo; the goal is to complete five classes in a row. After a line of classes is accomplished, a reward is earned. The rewards earned increase in value with the more rows you have completed on your card.
- For the first row prize earned, you receive a TreadOn wristband.
- The second row prize is a packet of H3 Treading routines. Inside this packet are routines written by our Registered Dietician, Lindsay Martin, our Fitness Director, Danielle Dunn, and our Fitness Specialists Camila Pacheco and David Chesworth.
- The third row prize is a $10.00 gift certificate to H3’s Fit Shop.
- The forth row prize is a blue H3 t-shirt.
- The fifth row prize is awarded for covering the entire game board of 25 classes. This award is a collection chosen by our H3 chefs Jen Welper and Karla Williams of the 31 most popular Health Kitchen recipes.
So whether you are driven internally by the total body fitness experience in each Fitgo line or externally by the exclusive H3 gifts, this program is an excellent chance for you to get the most out of your stay at H3!