8 oz. Beef tenderloin, cut into 1 ounce portions, trimmed
1 T. Sesame oil
2 T. Brown Sugar
1 T. Rice wine vinegar
5 T. Soy sauce
2 T. Scallions
1 tsp. Ginger powder
Pinch Red pepper flakes
¼ tsp. Salt
1 each Nonstick pan spray
- Preheat grill, cast iron skillet, or sauté pan.
- Soak skewers for at least 20 minutes.
- Mix the next eight ingredients for your marinade.
- Marinate 1 ounce strips on both sides for about 15 minutes.
- Lightly spray pan or grill with non-stick pan spray
- Skewer the beef onto the sticks.
- Once heat source is hot, place skewer on cooking surface, which ever you picked.
- If grilling or using a cast iron skillet with ridges, cook for about 1 to 2 minutes on each side, depending on the thickness of the meat.
Chef’s Note: Remember that different thicknesses will determine cooking time and if cooking chicken instead of beef, then a minimum temperature of 165 degrees must be reached before serving.
Number of Servings: 1
Serving Size: 1 skewer
Fat Grams: 3