1 can Cooking spray
1 ounce H3 Alfredo sauce
1 Whole wheat pita loaf
3 Tablespoons Button mushrooms, sliced
¼ cup Onions, diced, and caramelized
2 Tablespoons Pineapple (fresh, diced, or canned in its own juices)
½ cup Spinach, lightly sautéed or raw
¼ cup Bell pepper, diced (green, red, orange, yellow or all)
3 Tablespoons Part skim mozzarella
2 Tablespoons Feta cheese, reduced fat
1 teaspoon Turkey bacon, bits
- Pre-heat oven or toaster oven to 375°F.
- Lightly spray a small baking sheet with nonstick pan spray for the pita loaf.
- Spread H3 Alfredo sauce over the whole pita.
- Evenly distribute the spinach, mixed vegetables and fruit on top of the pita.
- Top off with both cheeses and turkey bacon bits. (Other proteins such as grilled chicken and steak are optional, however, the nutritional information listed below will change also change).
- Place in heated oven for 15-20 minutes; if using a toaster oven, cook for 5-10 minutes.
Chef’s note: If other fruits and vegetables are desired, simply replace those listed or remove the ones you don’t care for. Remember, a variety in color and vegetables gives you a variety of nutrients. Cross utilize your ingredients! Also, you can make many pita pizzas and freeze them—cook frozen pita pizzas at a higher temperature such as 400 to 425 on convention oven for about 15 minutes.
Number of Servings: 1
Serving Size: 1 pita loaf
Fat Grams: 9