3 quarts Prickly pear sorbet
1 cup Sugar
4 cups Water
¼ cup Fresh lime juice
- Plan ahead and freeze ice cream bowl the night or day before.
- In food processor, process prickly pears, sugar and water followed by mixing in lime juice.
- Place prickly pear mixture in ice cream freezer bowl. Turn mixture until thick and semi-frozen.
- Place sorbet in a metal bowl or pan and allow it to freeze for at least 4 hours before serving.
- Use ¾ ounce scoop for each serving.
Serving size 3/4 ounce
0 grams of fat