10 oz. Beef tenderloin, center cut
1 tsp Rosemary, freshly chopped
1 tsp Thyme, freshly chopped
¼ tsp Salt
¼ tsp Crushed black pepper
¼ tsp Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Preheat grill, cast iron skillet, or sauté pan. (If searing the tenderloin in a sauté pan then place heat on medium high, spread ¼ olive oil when hot.)
- Season tenderloin on both sides
- Once heat source is hot, place tenderloin on cooking surface.
- If grilling or using a cast iron skillet with ridges, make cross hatches by placing filet on surface for about 4 minutes, then turning the filet 45 degrees on the same side.
- Flip over and repeat.
- Next place on baking sheet or pan and cook until desired internal temperature… 135 for medium rare and 145 for medium to medium well.
- Cut into thin slices, about 3 ounces per serving.
SERVING SIZE: 3 ounces
FAT: 5 grams