Here's 1 of H3's
Guilty Healthy Pleasure Recipes in honor of Men's Health Week!
H3 Fudgy Brownie
¾ cup Flour
1/3 cup Cocoa Powder,unsweetened
½ tsp. Baking Powder
¼ tsp. Salt
¼ cup Semi-sweet Mini Baking Morsels
2 Tbsp. Butter, unsalted
2 Tbsp. Cottage Cheese,1%, pureed
1 cup Sugar
1 Tbsp. Lite Chocolate Syrup (Hershey’s)
2 tsp. Pure Vanilla Extract
1 each Egg
1. Preheat oven to 350˚F.
2. In a medium bowl combine dry ingredients: flour, salt, sugar, baking powder, and cocoa powder.
3. In a sauce pan melt butter and then add chocolate syrup.
4. In a separate bowl mix wet ingredients: egg, vanilla, pureed cottage cheese, and butter with chocolate syrup mix.
5. Mix the wet ingredients into the dry. Mix will be very stiff.
6. Pour mix in bottom of lightly greased pan.
7. Top brownie mix with chocolate chip morsels.
8. Bake for about 15 – 20 minutes or just until the brownie slightly puffs up and a toothpick inserted comes out sticky.
Fat: 2.5 grams