by Healthy Kitchen Sous Chef Carrie Adams
It's bursting with your all your favorite fall flavors: cranberries, pumpkin, pecan and even apple! Our H3 Healthy Kitchen Autumn Bar is the perfect marriage of delicious fall flavors and healthy ingredients. Our autumn bar is packed with protein, healthy fats and a great crunch.
2 cups Oats
2/3 cup Cranberries, dried
¼ cup Pumpkin Seeds
½ Tablespoon Chia Seeds
2 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
1/3 cup Apple Butter
6 ounces Applesauce, unsweetened
2 scoops Whey Protein Powder
½ cup Pecans, chopped
½ teaspoon Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the apple butter and applesauce.
- Mix dry and wet together until fully incorporated.
- Spread out on a greased sheet pan.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Cool, cut and serve!
- Store extras in the refrigerator.
Serving Size: 1 bar
Calories: 110 kcal
Fat: 4.5 grams