In celebration of NCAA March Madness, Hilton Head Health has the perfect drill fitness workout for all you NCAA fans out there. Get ready to get into the game. Grab a basketball, a few cones and let's take this workout outside!
Here's some notes on the drills from the video:
1. Shuffle Sequence - 5 times
Note: To complete this sequence set up 4 cones or markers about 12 feet away from each other in a box formation.
- Run foward (starting at the back right cone, moving forward to the front right cone)
- Side shuffle (move to the left from the front right cone to the front left cone)
- Back Pedal (starting at the front left cone, moving backward to the back left cone)
- Side shuffle (move to the right from the back left cone to the back right cone)
2. Grounded Chest Pass - 10 times
- Perform this motion just like a chest pass but bounce the ball into the ground.
3. Jump Tuck or Modification - 10 times
4. Basketball Side Slams - 10 times
- Perform this move just like an overhead pass but bounce the ball into the ground.
Repeat this set 4 times for a fun workout.