Looking for a great meal planning recipe? Well, this Slow Cooker Pulled Pork recipe makes several servings that you can make it ahead of time and freeze portions for up to 3 months. This tender meat is delicious in salads, enchiladas, or wraps.
4-5 pounds Pork shoulder or pork butt, boneless or bone-in
2 each Onions, sliced
4 each Garlic cloves, sliced
1 cup Stock, low sodium, beef or vegetable
1 Tablespoon Brown sugar
1 Tablespoon Chili powder
1 Tablespoon Salt
1 teaspoon Cumin
¼ teaspoon Cinnamon
- Place the onions and garlic in an even layer in the slow cooker.
- Pour stock over the onions and garlic.
- In a small bowl combine seasonings; brown sugar, chili powder, salt, cumin, and cinnamon.
- Rub the mixed spice mixture on to the pork.
- Place spiced pork in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook until pork is fall-apart tender, on low for about 8-10 hours or high, 6-8 hours.
Serving Size: 4 ounces
Calories 140 kcal
Fat: 4.5 grams