It's time to share another recipe from our True* dining menu! Get your taste buds ready for one of the best burrito recipes you'll ever taste, the Vegetarian Burrito. Don't be fooled by the name, you don't have to be a vegetarian to love it. It has the perfect mix of vegetables, plant based protein and flavorful ingredients to entice anyone.
1 each Flatbread
2 tablespoons Cilantro Lime Cashew Sauce
¼ cup Black Bean Puree
¼ cup Quinoa, red, cooked
3 ounces Kale, chopped
1 tablespoon Jalapeno, minced
2 teaspoons Chili powder
1 tablespoon Cilantro, finely chopped
¼ teaspoon Salt
1 teaspoon Olive oil
- Prepare Cashew sauce and Black Bean puree and set aside.
- Massage kale with jalapeno, chili powder, cilantro, salt and olive oil. Set aside.
- Assemble each burrito by spreading black bean puree first and then the cooked quinoa.
- Arrange kale mixture at the bottom half of the burrito and roll sides in tight.
- Serve sliced in half with 2 tablespoons cashew sauce and a side salad with citrus vinaigrette.
Serving Size: 1 wrap (with side)
Fat Grams: 7 grams
Protein: 14 grams