We are making Brussels sprouts cool again! This recipe is packed with tantalizing Thai flavors; creamy coconut and zesty curry.
|1 teaspoon||Sesame oil|
|2 Tablespoons||Peanut butter, natural|
|4 cups||Brussels sprouts, quartered|
|1 cup||Coconut milk, light, shaken|
|½ teaspoon||Crushed red peppers flakes|
|1 Tablespoon||Curry powder|
|2 Tablespoons||Cilantro, chopped|
- Preheat a large sauté pan on medium heat.
- Add sesame oil, evenly spread oil around the warmed pan.
- Next, add Brussels sprouts. Allow the Brussels sprouts to sauté and lightly caramelize, only stirring every 2-3 minutes to avoid burning.
- Add peanut butter, coconut milk, crushed red pepper flakes, salt, and curry powder to the pan, stir.
- Cover the pan with a lid and cook for 7-10 minutes.
- Remove lid, top with fresh cilantro, and enjoy!
Nutrition: Servings: 4 | Serving size: ¾ cups | Calories: 140 | Fat: 10 grams | Sodium: 310 milligrams | Carbohydrates: 12 grams | Protein: 5 grams | Fiber: 4 grams