Simple, flavorful, and nutritious, this recipe has it all! Our orange mustard glazed pork chop is just as simple as it is full of flavor! Chef’s Note: This recipe is great with chicken, too!
|½ cup||Orange juice, fresh|
|2 Tablespoons||Orange marmalade|
|1 Tablespoon||Whole grain Dijon mustard|
|½ Tablespoon||Olive oil|
|3 each (4 oz.)||Pork chop, fat trimmed|
|¼ teaspoon||Kosher salt|
|¼ teaspoon||Black pepper|
|2 sprigs||Rosemary, fresh|
|1 ½ each||Red onion, cut into 12 wedges|
|2 Tablespoons||Lime juice, fresh|
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Combine orange juice, marmalade, and mustard into a small saucepot over medium heat.
- Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until thickened and slightly syrupy.
- Heat an oven, safe, large, sauté pan, add oil and heat.
- Season pork with salt and pepper.
- Once oil and pan are hot, add pork and sear, about 2 minutes on each side.
- Transfer pork to an oven-safe pan.
- Add rosemary, onion wedges, and fresh lime juice to pan. Pour sauce over pork and place in the oven. Cook for 5-7 minutes or until pork reaches desired internal temperature (140 degrees suggested).
- Remove from oven top with 1 tablespoon of sauce on each pork chop.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Nutrition: Servings: 3 | Serving size: 1 pork chop (4 ounce) with 1 Tablespoon sauce | Calories: 230 | Fat: 7 grams | Sodium: 300 milligrams | Carbohydrates: 17 grams | Protein: 25 grams | Fiber: 1 gram