This Healthy Kitchen creation is sure to satisfy all the burger lovers out there! With just a handful of ingredients, this Turkey Burger is perfect for a backyard barbecue or a dinner for two. Follow this recipe for a simple and flavorful entree!
|1 pound||Turkey breast, ground|
|¼ cup||Onions, minced|
|¼ cup||Garlic, minced|
|1 Tablespoon||Parsley, chopped|
|1 Tablespoon||Cilantro, chopped|
- Preheat grill.
- In a large bowl combine; ground turkey, onions, garlic, parsley, cilantro, salt, and pepper.
- Using a 3-ounce scoop portion mixture into patties.
- Lightly spray grill with non-stick spray.
- Carefully place turkey burgers on grill.
- Grill for about 4-5 minutes on each side or until the center of the burger reaches 165 degrees.
Chef’s Note: Serve this tasty burger with a whole wheat bun with sliced avocado and a side salad for the perfect satisfying summer meal.
Nutrition: Servings: 6 | Serving size: 1 (3 oz.) burger | Calories: 110 | Fat: 1.5 grams | Sodium: 110 milligrams | Carbohydrates: 3 grams | Protein: 8 grams | Fiber: 0 grams