1 cup Oats, old fashion
½ cup Chocolate chips
½ cup Peanut butter/almond butter
1/3 cup Honey
1/3 cup Chia seeds or flax seeds
1 scoop Protein powder, vanilla
- Gather all ingredients and equipment.
- Add in dry ingredients and combine using a spatula.
- Add all wet ingredients to dry mix; nut butter and honey.
- Scoop 1 ounce portions and shape into a bite size ball.
- If the mixture is a little too dry to hold the ball shape, add a little bit of water 1 tablespoon at a time to help hold together the mixture.
- Store in refrigerator.
Serving Size: 1 ball Servings: 23 Calories: 100 Fat: 5 grams Sodium: 30 milligrams Carbohydrates: 12 grams Protein: 3 grams Fiber: 2 grams