Lentil And Butternut Squash SaladNovember 20, 2017
Sweet Potato HashNovember 21, 2017
Get ready to entertain this holiday season with traditional cranberries and brie in this healthy appetizer recipe.
|½ each |
French baguette, sliced thin
Triple cream brie
|Sage, fresh, chopped|
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Lightly spray a sheet tray with non-stick spray. Place the thinly sliced baguette on a sheet tray. Place in oven for 6-8 minutes or until crostini is slightly toasted.
- In another small bowl, stir together the cranberries, balsamic vinegar, sugar, and rosemary.
- Spread cranberries out on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Place the cranberries in the oven. Roast for 10-15 minutes. At this point, the cranberries should be popped open with juices running out. Remove both the cranberries and baguette slices from the oven.
- Top each baguette with a ¼ ounce slice of brie and one tablespoon of cranberries.
Nutrition: Servings: 12 | Serving size: 1 thinly sliced crostini/1/4 ounce brie/1 tablespoon cranberry | Calories: 130 | Fat: 3.5 grams | Sodium: 160 milligrams | Carbohydrates: 21 grams | Protein: 3 grams | Fiber: 2 grams