Caitlin Kiernan’s Second Chance StrategyApril 2, 2016
Tips to Add More Greens into Your SmoothiesApril 2, 2016
Last week, Chef Karla shared perfect Valentine’s Dinner side dish, Warmed Brussel Sprout & Farro Salad. Today, it’s all about the protein – Dijon and Pecan Roasted Pork Tenderloin. You’re sweetheart will absolutely love this delicious combination.
½ cup Whole grain dijon
½ cup Pecans, raw, chopped fine
¼ tsp Salt
¼ tsp Black pepper
1 each Pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Season pork with salt and pepper.
- Coat the pork with the whole grain djion.
- Place coated pork on a greased sheet pan.
- Gently press chopped pecans on the top of the tenderloin.
- Bake in oven for 17-25 minutes until pork reaches the internal temperature of 135 degrees or desired temperature.
- Let pork rest for 3-5 minutes so it has time to reach 140 degrees.
Serving Sizes: 4 ounces
Calories: 260 kcal
Fat: 15 grams
What’s dinner without a delicious dessert? Nothing says Valentine’s Day like a chocolatey dessert. Stay tuned for our Chocolate Chip Cheesecake recipe next week!