Since 1976, Hilton Head Health has been the leader in wellness innovation. By rethinking what healthy means and where it begins, we have helped hundreds of guests achieve and maintain wellness of mind, body, and spirit. Are you ready to make a true difference in someone’s life while enjoying a positive work environment! We offer SUPERB perks including Medical Benefits.
Our kitchen is team-oriented, offers competitive pay, and is less stressful than most kitchen environments. Our facility closes at 7:00 PM nightly, we serve 35-50 guests per meal service (breakfast, lunch, and dinner).
- Earned Paid Time Off (9 days paid in your first year, 16 days in your second);
- Health, dental and vision benefits; with $250 quarterly match in a Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs;
- Free access to fitness facilities and the Hilton Head Health On-Demand video series
- 5 day work week;
- 50% Employee Discount for spa services at Indigo Spa;
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement for related degrees
Hilton Head Health is considered among the leaders of healthy cooking, this position offers a unique opportunity to add this style of cuisine to your training. We are seeking to add a talented Line Cook to our expanding culinary team. He/She will prepare food to the chef’s exact specifications, prep and set-up line stations, work the line during meal periods and assist the executive and sous chef with their daily tasks. The successful candidate will play a key role in contributing to our customer satisfaction and acquisition goals.
The successful candidate will possess solid knife skills, a willingness to cook healthy, an understanding of kitchen equipment operation, and sanitary food handling habits. A positive attitude to complement our positive environment and interest in a healthy lifestyle is a must. Two years of line cook experience or a Culinary Degree is preferred. Willing to train the right person with minimum experience - If you have a passion for food and are eager to learn.
Compensation depends on experience.
$16.50 - $21.00 per hour