A Life Changing Healthy Vacation Awaits You
Welcome to Wellness
Join us for some fresh salt air and enjoy a week or more of much-needed restoration. We are limiting capacity to provide the safety protocols below, so we encourage you to contact at least 8 weeks prior to your desired dates to ensure we have availability.
Here are a few things we’re doing to keep both our guests and staff safe:
- Solo travelers will be provided with private accommodations (travel companions may stay together) in our new Sweetgrass Inn or in our Villas
- All campus areas and activities have been reviewed and modified for proper social distancing
- While the local ordinance requiring face masks expired May 12, 2021, Hilton Head Health has extended our mask policy for both guests and staff through May 30th, and reserves the right to extend it further. Masks are required in all common areas, except while eating or exercising.
- Our vigorous cleaning protocols have been reviewed for added frequency in high traffic areas
- All guests and staff will receive a daily temperature check prior to accessing the building and campus amenities
- Plexiglass barriers have been added to our front desk and consultation areas
- Our staff will be wearing masks (unless working behind a barrier)
- We’re increasing the use of our beautiful outdoors to offer more frequent beach walks, outdoor fitness sessions, biking and kayaking
- Our fitness rooms have been divided into individual spaces designated for each participant to safely participate in classes while maintaining a 6-foot distance between participants
- Dining options include staggered seating times, outdoor dining, and meals to-go
- For services requiring person-to-person touch, masks and other protective gear may be worn, following the guidelines for safe operations for spas and other service-related business
- Masks are required to utilize our transportation services
So whether you’re looking to JumpStart your weight loss plan or just enjoy a healthy vacation, we have the right package for you.
Contact our Program Consultants to discuss the best program for you or to book your stay.
Deposit & Payment Policy
$1000 deposit per person for each week reserved is due at the time of booking. A $500 deposit per person is due at the time of booking for H3 Healthy Getaway. The balance remaining is due at check-in. All fees are payable by cash, check, or credit card. All guests must present a major credit card for incidentals upon arrival which will be charged prior to departure.
Reservations can be changed or canceled at no charge up to 21 days before your scheduled arrival – deposit is fully refundable. For requests made within 8-20 days of arrival, the deposit, less a processing fee of $500 per week plus any Room Request fees, will be placed on file for use within 12 months. The deposit is forfeited for changes or cancellations made within 7 days of arrival.
There is no refund for early departures less than 7 nights. Special Program fees and Room Request fees are non-refundable. H3 Cash is non-transferable and non-refundable. For reservations longer than 7 nights, an early departure fee of $1000 per week will be applied to any additional full weeks that were previously booked.