Breathe Easy at Hilton Head Health
We're Ready to Welcome You
After much preparation, Hilton Head Health is thrilled to announce that we are ready to re-open our doors, beginning Sunday, June 7th. Join us for some fresh salt air and enjoy a week or more of much-needed restoration. We are now offering private accommodations, a newly developed menu that changes daily, and smaller, more personalized classes to provide an enhanced resort experience, as well as to better protect your health.
We understand that making the decision to travel right now might be stressful, so we want you to know the steps we are taking to safeguard the health of our guests and staff. From the moment we pick you up at the airport until the moment you depart, we are dedicated to helping you feel safe in our care. Here are a few things we’re doing:
- We are placing all solo travelers in private accommodations (travel companions may stay together)
- We have structured all common areas and activities to require proper social distancing
- We have enhanced our already vigorous cleaning protocols by increasing frequency in high traffic areas
- We are checking the temperature of all guests, staff and other visitors prior to accessing the building and campus amenities
- We are providing each guest with a safety kit that includes a mask, hand sanitizer, thermometer for personal temperature checks, and a personal microfiber fitness towel
- We have added plexiglass barriers to our front desk and consultation areas
- All staff are wearing masks (unless working behind a barrier)
- We’re adding additional outdoor activities, including more frequent beach walks, outdoor fitness sessions, biking and kayaking
- We are limiting the number of fitness class participants to ensure safe distancing during activity
- We are using staggered seating times, outdoor dining, and meals-to-go as dining options
- For services requiring person-to-person touch, our staff will wear appropriate protective gear, following the guidelines for safe operations for spas
So whether you’re looking to JumpStart your weight loss plan or just enjoy a healthy vacation, we have the right package for you.
Contact our Program Consultants to discuss the best program for you or to book your stay.
Deposit & Payment Policy:
$1000 deposit for each week reserved is due at the time of booking. A $500 deposit per person is due at the time of booking for H3 Healthy Getaway. The balance remaining is due at check-in. All fees are payable by cash, check, or credit card. All guests must present a major credit card for incidentals upon arrival which will be charged prior to departure.
Flex-Policy due to COVID-19: Reservations can be changed or canceled at no charge up to 14 days before your scheduled arrival – deposit is fully refundable if cancellation is received 14 days prior to arrival date. For requests made within 8-14 days of arrival, the full deposit will be placed on file for use within 12 months. For requests made within 7 days of arrival, the deposit, less a $200 processing fee, will be placed on file for use within 12 months. There is no refund for early departures less than 7 nights. For reservations longer than 7 nights, an early departure fee of $1000 per week will be applied to any additional full weeks that were previously booked. H3 Cash is non-transferable and non-refundable.