A Life Changing Healthy Vacation Awaits You
Welcome to Wellness
Join us for some fresh salt air and enjoy a week or more of much-needed restoration. Our campus, with the safety protocols below in place, is operating at about half our previous capacity, so we encourage you to book early to reserve your spot. We are now offering private accommodations, newly developed menus that change every other day, and smaller, more personalized classes to provide an enhanced resort experience, as well as to better protect your health.
We understand that making the decision to travel right now might be stressful, so we want you to know the steps we are taking to safeguard the health of our guests and staff. From the moment we pick you up at the airport until the moment you depart, we are dedicated to helping you feel safe in our care. Here are a few things we’re doing:
· Solo travelers will be provided with private accommodations (travel companions may stay together)
· All campus areas and activities have been reviewed and modified for proper social distancing
· In accordance with the local ordinance imposed by Mayor John McCann on June 29th, guests and staff are required to wear a mask in all common areas, except while eating or exercising, for the next 60 days (through the end of August)
· Our vigorous cleaning protocols have been reviewed for added frequency in high traffic areas
· All guests and staff will receive a daily temperature check prior to accessing the building and campus amenities
· Upon check-in each guest will receive a safety kit including a mask, hand sanitizer, thermometer for personal temperature checks, and a microfiber fitness towel
· Plexiglass barriers have been added to our front desk and consultation areas
· Our staff will be wearing masks (unless working behind a barrier)
· We’re increasing the use of our beautiful outdoors to offer more frequent beach walks, outdoor fitness sessions, biking and kayaking
· Our fitness rooms have been divided into individual spaces designated for each participant to safely participate in classes while maintaining a 6-foot distance between participants
· Dining options include staggered seating times, outdoor dining, and meals to-go
· For services requiring person-to-person touch, masks and other protective gear may be worn, following the guidelines for safe operations for spas and other service-related business
· Masks will be required to utilize our transportation services
So whether you’re looking to JumpStart your weight loss plan or just enjoy a healthy vacation, we have the right package for you.
Contact our Program Consultants to discuss the best program for you or to book your stay.
Deposit & Payment Policy:
$1000 deposit for each week reserved is due at the time of booking. A $500 deposit per person is due at the time of booking for H3 Healthy Getaway. The balance remaining is due at check-in. All fees are payable by cash, check, or credit card. All guests must present a major credit card for incidentals upon arrival which will be charged prior to departure.
Flex-Policy due to COVID-19: Reservations can be changed or canceled at no charge up to 14 days before your scheduled arrival – deposit is fully refundable if cancellation is received 14 days prior to arrival date. For requests made within 8-14 days of arrival, the full deposit will be placed on file for use within 12 months. For requests made within 7 days of arrival, the deposit, less a $200 per week processing fee, will be placed on file for use within 12 months. There is no refund for early departures less than 7 nights. For reservations longer than 7 nights, an early departure fee of $1000 per week will be applied to any additional full weeks that were previously booked. H3 Cash is non-transferable and non-refundable.