Travel Information: COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update
Since we opened in 1976, our main priority has been the health and safety of our staff and guests. The CDC has recently updated its guidelines related to indoor mask use in relation to community transmission levels. Hilton Head Island is currently designated as an area of low community transmission. As a result of the recent CDC guidance and Hilton Head’s designation, on March 20, 2022, Hilton Head Health will no longer be requiring indoor use of face masks and/or coverings. At their discretion, guests and staff may choose to mask at any time.
Unlike the larger health resorts, which have difficulties limiting the number of guests at any given time, Hilton Head Health is a smaller resort with a lower total capacity. This subsequently reduces the risk of exposure to Covid-19 while also allowing us to provide individualized attention to every guest. We also offer a wide variety of courses, seminars, and programs, which means each class size is diminished and personalized.
We will continue to take every possible precaution to ensure the well-being of our guests, including placing hand sanitizer stations throughout the campus and requesting regular temperature checks. While many of our guests and staff self-report that they are fully vaccinated, we do not have a requirement to provide proof of vaccination.
Here are a few things we’re doing to keep both our guests and staff safe:
- Solo travelers are provided with private accommodations (travel companions may stay together) at the Sweetgrass Inn or within our private Villas located close to the resort’s main campus.
- Upon request, guests may be provided with a mask by Guest Services at the main entrance of the facility.
- Upon booking one-on-one services with an H3 employee, a guest may request a staff member to wear a mask.
- Additional sanitizing stations are located throughout the facility for your convenience.
- All guests are provided a personal hand sanitizer upon arrival as a part of their welcome package.
- Frequent, vigorous cleaning protocols are performed in high traffic areas, including locker rooms, bathrooms, fitness areas, lecture halls, and dining rooms.
- Plexiglass barriers are in place at resort reception, front desks, and within private consultation areas.
- We’ve increased the use of our beautiful outdoors and are offering more frequent beach walks, outdoor fitness sessions, biking, and kayaking.
- Dining options include staggered seating times, outdoor dining in the courtyard, and meals-to-go.
- For services requiring person-to-person interaction, prescribed safety protocols and operational guidelines are followed for the safe operation of spas and other service-related businesses.
Deposit & Payment Policy
$1000 deposit per person for each week reserved is due at the time of booking. A $500 deposit per person is due at the time of booking for H3 Healthy Getaway. The balance remaining is due at check-in. All fees are payable by cash, check, or credit card. All guests must present a major credit card for incidentals upon arrival which will be charged prior to departure.
Reservations can be changed or canceled at no charge up to 21 days before your scheduled arrival – deposit is fully refundable. For requests made within 8-20 days of arrival, the deposit, less a processing fee of $500 per week plus any Room Request fees, will be placed on file for use within 12 months. The deposit is forfeited for changes or cancellations made within 7 days of arrival. There is no refund for early departures less than 7 nights. Special Program fees and Room Request fees are non-refundable. H3 Cash is non-transferable and non-refundable. For reservations longer than 7 nights, an early departure fee of $1000 per week will be applied to any additional full weeks that were previously booked.