An evolving feature of our website, this diverse inventory of the latest facts, theories, and position papers related to health and wellness is continually updated by the experts at Hilton Head Health. For more detailed information, check out our blog, as well as an upcoming new editorial from Hilton Head Health called The Cut.
We've included links below to further access the information that you’re interested in. If a specific link is not available, please select a program from the navigation bar for more details.
1. Living well, along with successful weight management, can help alleviate and avoid a multitude of lifestyle-related diseases and chronic conditions including:
2. Living well means making a long-term commitment to a healthy lifestyle that is both sustainable and fulfilling.
3. Hilton Head Health has over 40 years of experience in creating successful lifestyle change and wellness programs.
4. At Hilton Head Health you’ll discover that it’s possible to enjoy a relaxing vacation experience while at the same time making the change to a healthier, longer life.
Hot Topis on Longevity
1. Learn about healthy aging and optimal wellness at Hilton Head Health.
2. For health and longevity, calorically restricted diets have been proven to be highly successful. At Hilton Head Health you will learn the safest and best way to implement an intermittent fasting regimen.
3. Technology may provide the key to longevity. Genetic testing can provide data that will help you design the most effective lifestyle plan for long-term health and longevity.
4. Hilton Head Health has created a detailed nutrition and fitness plan designed to help you “live young longer.”
5. As we age, mobility can become an issue. That’s one of the reasons Hilton Head Health offers a custom shoe-fitting seminar to make exercise easier. Our expert will help you find shoes that will make walking painless again.
6. Life is full of changes. To get the most out of life, you must never stop growing and evolving. Strive to maintain your commitment to health and wellness as you age.
7. It is never too late to make healthy changes and learn how to overcome lifestyle-related “disease disasters” such as diabetes, gout, and cardiovascular disease.
8. At Hilton Head Health, you’ll learn how to continue living an active and rewarding life as you age. Aging often brings new opportunities like travel, volunteer work, or even a new career. Embrace the possibilities and discover the secrets of continued vitality.
9. Take responsibility for your health and wellness by engaging in disease prevention rather than treatment. Being proactive is one of the most important factors in longevity.
10. Commitment and structure are important to help you make the best choices and live longer. Consistency in nutrition and fitness is one of the keys to living young longer.
11. Heart disease and chronic obesity are the two main obstacles to overall longevity. Healthy eating, consistent exercise, and stress reduction are the recipe for success.
12. The latest developments in cancer research indicate that proactive treatment has the most impact on health and longevity. It’s important to work with your healthcare professionals to understand the situation and take action.
13. Don’t forget about the importance of digestive health and its impact on quality of life and longevity. At Hilton Head Health we will design a customized nutritional plan to keep you feeling at your best.
14. As we age, a fitness program focused on core strength, flexibility, and balance rather than strength and stamina is optimal. Less rigorous exercises, including yoga and Pilates, are the best since “functional fitness” should be your goal.